Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Working on a publication: Kaidan

Post I forgot...

Thanks everyone!

I forgot to mention about a week after publication I should have a Map Folio available as a low cost download which will be "flavored" for MapTool, Battlegrounds, Fantasy Grounds and others for VTT use as well. The Map Folio will contain all the maps from the adventure plus several that are not.

Another format for the adventure.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected

This is looking wonderful. If I was such as had time to RP these days... this would end up on my wishlist. (It might still, despite the lack of RP time, if it makes it out as a dead-tree.)
    I think, therefore I am a nerd.
    Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.

Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
    It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.

Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...

Post Appendix excerpt from The Gift

Just looking for your thoughts and last minute suggestions, I am almost finished with the final tweaks and layout of The Gift adventure module. I am currently doing the appendices as the rest has been completed. Attached is a three page excerpt from the appendix concerning the Beastiary as it applies to the adventure with an extended description of the Yurei ghost.

I've yet to place specific stats for the monsters included, I just wanted to focus on how the ghosts of Kaidan are not like standard Pathfinder undead.

Its in PDF format. if you note the pages, I have to say that's not accurate, as I have to create and place two more appendices prior to this one, but I decided to do this one first. Not quite finished. I should complete this ready for release next Monday. I may yet add some illustrations to this section as well, tomorrow.

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails excerpt.pdf  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

I tried opening it and got an error message ..
    "There was an error opening this document. There was a problem reading this document(14)"

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotemax View Post
    I tried opening it and got an error message ..
    "There was an error opening this document. There was a problem reading this document(14)"

I had no problems opening it (Acrobat Reader 8.1)
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post Problem opening...

I'll check on what is causing that, though I had no problem and I'm using Acrobat 7.0 Pro to create it.

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

How odd. I tried again, and this time it works fine.

If you updated something, that worked. if not, I have no idea what happened the first time round.

Now to read...

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

would you like us to call out typos and such if we catch them?

p32 under section 6 -

Dominate
    - a form of possession of a living

person, that results in the total dominance
    of the possessed. Death to the possessee is

eminent if and when the domination ends.

Perhaps you meant to use Imminent (likely to occur at any moment; impending: Her death is imminent. ) - eminent means high in station, rank, or repute; prominent; distinguished: eminent statesmen.

p33 has a number of grammar issues as well, but it appears you're still working on the writeups through there.

(the overall looks good so far, however. very straightforward, and I really like the way the spirits are set up - the specific nature of each death determines the spirit that results - that always made way more sense then generic undeads)
    Last edited by Coyotemax; 09-12-2009 at 12:36 PM.

My finished maps

Post Please do...

Pointing out typos and grammatical issues will certainly, help, though I will need to have the publisher/editor/proof reader to review those specific pages that need changes, prior to module release.

Thank you, Coyotemax, on agreeing with my direction in the use of undead in Kaidan versus standard D&D/Pathfinder versions of them.

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Looking good. I'm really pleased to see this is going well. Congrats on all the hard work. Looks like you've got a cracking product on your hands (and the illustrations are really lovely).

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast