Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Working on a publication: Kaidan

Post Its in the story...

Its an illustration for the last scene in Adventure one. Should the party opt to end the adventure at end part 1 and not continue to the rest of the 3 modules planned, an alternate ending has the party fighting the lord's troops for not giving them the promised gift. The guy in the illustration is facing the party and about to slash them down.

A couple tweaks, perhaps still, I guess.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

GP, was the module removed from paizo's site? I can't seem to find it... I'd really rather get it from instead of creating yet another account at a webstore... If it was I'll get it from D5 I guess...
    My D&D/Roleplaying Blog Making a new effort to update every two weeks!
    Gimp Gradient Basics

Post Paizo is formatting it for their store...

I'm not really sure what they mean by it, but Paizo has OK'd The Gift for publication, and is currently "formatting it" for their store (whatever that means).

You can buy it at Dementia5, RPG Now, Drive Thru RPG and soon enough at the Paizo store.

However if you buy directly from my website order page, I get 100% of the profits...
    The Gift: Part 1 Order Page

Its just a Paypal button, no need to join a site to buy it. Otherwise choose one of the above listed online locations.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Post Feverishly working on getting Part 2 out!

Well, now I'm spending my efforts getting the second adventure of the three part mini-campaign arc for The Gift ready by November 14, called Dim Spirit.

Where Part 1 begins the mystery, Part 2 reveals much if not all the dark secrets pertaining to the Gift...

Here's a preview of the module cover for Dim Spirit.

There will be expanded rules on the Reincarnation concept, plus full stats and progression tables on some of the new classes. More monsters of course and additional rules, probably a magic item section as well.

After the completion of The Gift mini-campaign a free quarterly gazeteer containing maps, side adventures, NPCs, monsters, map symbols, perhaps some game tiles will be made available. At that time I'll be looking to begin development of a larger 1st to 20th level campaign, where the Winning Map from July's Map Challenge will be featured in the first adventure.

Edit: Jan Pospisil who painted the cover for The Gift: Part 1, is also the artist for Dim Spirit cover.

Enjoy!

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dim-spirit-cover.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	460.1 KB 
ID:	17752  
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 10-16-2009 at 01:34 AM.
    DrivethruRPG store

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Neat stuff..and again I say congratz GP!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Congrats on the publication!

A quick question about that second title: is the spirit hard to see or not very smart (or both)?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    I'm not really sure what they mean by it, but Paizo has OK'd The Gift for publication, and is currently "formatting it" for their store (whatever that means).

You can buy it at Dementia5, RPG Now, Drive Thru RPG and soon enough at the Paizo store.

However if you buy directly from my website order page, I get 100% of the profits...
    The Gift: Part 1 Order Page

Its just a Paypal button, no need to join a site to buy it. Otherwise choose one of the above listed online locations.
    This is me being dumb again, some how i read your post over at paizo being a month old. I just now realized that it hasn't gone up yet.

Edit: helps if i hit quote on the correct button... Also, I absolutely refuse to use paypal after the way's they've screwed me in previous transactions.
    Last edited by Notsonoble; 10-16-2009 at 04:17 PM.
    Gimp Gradient Basics

Post Ahhh...

Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
    Congrats on the publication!

A quick question about that second title: is the spirit hard to see or not very smart (or both)?
    Yurei - which means "ghost" in Japanese, has a direct English translation to "Dim Spirit" - basically a spirit that hasn't made it fully into the afterlife, therefore the spiritual life is "dim".

I thought the direct translation had more of an oriental sound to it, but the title basically means "ghost".

This explanation of the title will be in the introduction to the adventure, so readers will learn this meaning as well.

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 10-16-2009 at 06:01 PM.
    DrivethruRPG store

Purchased... and blogged...

GP: would you be upset if I listed the entries in the Table of Contents (sans page numbers) in the blog post... I'm going to run the game and review it later...
    Last edited by Notsonoble; 10-19-2009 at 04:59 PM.
    Gimp Gradient Basics

Post OK...

Quote Originally Posted by Notsonoble View Post
    Purchased... and blogged...

GP: would you be upset if I listed the entries in the Table of Contents (sans page numbers) in the blog post... I'm going to run the game and review it later...
    Go for it, I don't mind

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast