Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Working on a publication: Kaidan

Done http://notsonoblednd.blogspot.com/ also... for the next module... fell completely free to use the statblock templates I' have posted there. (Should be very easy to simply switch fonts to fit your books).

Also, I've been seriously considering (since there's one in the Office Depot in town) a 13x19 colorjet printer that's almost in my budget... AND I can get simi-gloss 11x17 paper there too... If lulu or whoever doesn't work out perhaps we could work something out... especially since I need some help turning that "Realmsheet" into something distributable...
    My D&D/Roleplaying Blog Making a new effort to update every two weeks!
    Gimp Gradient Basics

Post Read your blog

I took a peek at your blog and saw it up there. I am looking forward to your playtest, let me know when its updated.

I've been talking to various POD sources, problem now is the publisher controls most of the accounts, and I can forceably use his account to get The Gift to a POD shop. Still working on that though, hopefully with a solution soon.

GP

PS: the VT versions of The Gift should be ready sometime next week.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Is the 23 page alpha rules download here your most recent build of the rulebook? If so I'll start with it.
    Gimp Gradient Basics

Quote Originally Posted by Notsonoble View Post
    Is the 23 page alpha rules download here your most recent build of the rulebook? If so I'll start with it.
    Yeah, it needs updating though. At this time, except for prestige classes like the Ninja, all base classes of Kaidan correspond to its Pathfinder equivalent - thus Fighter = Bushi, Barbarian = Emishi, Jugondo = Sorcerer (I'm creating 5 unique bloodlines for Kaidan sorcerers), Onmyoji = Wizard, Matagi = Ranger (only with access to archery training, not 2 weapon fighting), Shinobi = Rogue (note Shinobi is not currently listed), Yamabushi = Five element priest, Shoten/Miko = shaman priest (Miko might become the upcoming Oracle class), Sohei = Paladin (or upcoming Templar class), and Samurai is being redesigned to equal the upcoming Cavalier class (with at least 3 prestige classes).

So the classes as they currently sit in the Alpha are not accurate. Listed races are the same, however.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

the pdfs are ooo exports?
    Gimp Gradient Basics

Post Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Notsonoble View Post
    the pdfs are ooo exports?
    Not sure what you mean, but I create the documents in Xara then export to PDF...?

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Some of them looked very much like exports to pdf from Open Office... I was wondering because if they had been the import plug-in would have handled them nicely so I could start helping with the copy editing.

I'd discovered rather quickly that they weren't that, as the alpha-rulebook imported funky... and without text...
    Gimp Gradient Basics

Post Don't know, it works for me...

Don't know what's up with that, the Alpha rules link works fine for me. I created it the same way I created The Gift: Part 1. The text shows up for me??? Can't say what the problem is.

GP

PS: the Alpha rules are only at its starting phase, so no need to proof read/edit them yet, long way to go, before I get to that process - as mentioned earlier, I've already got major changes that haven't been updated, so no need for copy editing the Alpha just yet.
    DrivethruRPG store

Nice cover for part 2. I've been meaning to go get The Gift...got to find some time to buy and read it. Congratulations again.
    M

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Don't know what's up with that, the Alpha rules link works fine for me. I created it the same way I created The Gift: Part 1. The text shows up for me??? Can't say what the problem is.

GP

PS: the Alpha rules are only at its starting phase, so no need to proof read/edit them yet, long way to go, before I get to that process - as mentioned earlier, I've already got major changes that haven't been updated, so no need for copy editing the Alpha just yet.
    No, the pdf loads fine, importing the pdf in to open office so I could edit things and email them back to you went all weird... sorry if I'm not being clear.

As for waiting on the alpha rules... okie dokie... a question though... Is the opening Tanaka changing much... I've already worked it over in a few places... (there was a comma splice in it so weird I had to get help figuring out how to fix it (despite the fact that I've made that same oops myself a couple times... mother and my old english teacher called it "trying to squeeze 20 pounds of potatoes in a 5 pound sack... don't feel bad... dialogue sucks... it just does... 10 people can try and clean it up and it still be broke)) I can send them your way if you'd like.
    Gimp Gradient Basics

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast