This is some great art you've commissioned here. I can't believe I missed so many updates on this thread: this is the first time I am seeing a lot of it. I really like how methodical you are about your decisions, like emulating the iconic D&D/Pathfinder cover art. Great touch!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
talking with my Australian writer (he's become my "go to guy" for making things happen) and he suggested that I create a "Volo the Bard" type character who is providing info and adventure seeds through a Gazeteer type format for smaller region specific guides. Perhaps eventually coming out with a specific Guide book setting Gazeteer splat for Kaidan, down the road. I like!
I think this is a great idea. For me, the little blurbs like Elminster's Ecologies, Volo, and other similar constructs really put flavor to worlds when I was a kid. And they did it in a way that reading the books never was able to. For me, they were essential in completing an immersive setting.

Also, if you can format them to 1-2 pages, they make fabulous player handouts. They have a lot of flavor and create a real feel without bogging possibly casual players down with a ton of reading.