Thread: [unpaid]Image tweak

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

I think that token is from a user called - and I am never going to spell this right... - Alynalizza who made the tokens and I think Heruca batched them up or tidied them up or something like that. I have them here on my HDD 24 of them. I had forgotten all about these !

BTW: iCon is a VTT virtual convention hosted by the four ugly monsters. This year its going to be called FUMCon cos there's a few iCon's out there already. Its free to join up and since its a VTT convention you don't have to travel to the gig - its a virtual affair. You get to play with many VTT apps and there's a few discussions too. This year its on the w/e of April 10-12 which is also the Easter w/e. There's usually some give away prizes and free to use software for the event. You need some reasonable net bandwidth and a headset with mic to join in properly. They usually run Ventrilo and I hope that's the case this year too.

BTW2: Theres a black hair icon in VDale under Fantasy/Characters. If you make a clear icon, add white haired token above as a child and black hair as a another child then you can have her or any character with black hair. You can give her a hat too if you like etc. Robs hair looks great tho and prob better than what you would have got with my toupee
    Last edited by Redrobes; 03-15-2009 at 07:32 PM.