Thread: I'm looking for a dnd map for my home-brew campaign

Default I'm looking for a dnd map for my home-brew campaign

I have an request for a coastal city. I really don't know the scale, but it's the capital city of my country. I have a rough drawing of what i'm looking for, but I suck at drawing.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191217_071947.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	519.1 KB 
ID:	124592

I am not looking for anything super detailed, but i would like it to be colored.

I'm looking for something semi professional, but would be happy with professional as well. I want to have it printed for my players to be able to handle, I think 11x17 size would be perfect. 8.5x11 seems too small, but I don't need anything poster size.

I'm hoping to have it soon, as we play in a few weeks. But there's no real rush for it. We will be playing bi-weekly, so a couple of months will be in this city.

The map is for purely personal use, so I hope copywrite isn't needed.

Contact Details

My name is Jessica
    feel free to e-mail me at serena221(at)gmail(dot)com

Hello! I have emailed you.
    Dungeon master, World Builder, and Mapmaker.
    Taking Commissions
    View my Portfolio
    Contact me at greendinomaps@gmail.com

Default Taken

This commission has been taken

Hello,

My company specializes in more of a fantasy look when it comes to art and cartography. Our rates are very reasonable and you can see my portfolio at https://www.deviantart.com/positrongaming. You can also email me at PositronGaming2017@gmail.com if yo would want to talk more about the specifics and how pricing works. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
    Positron Gaming