Thread: Hello! I'm new to both cartography and the Cartographers' Guild

Post Hello! I'm new to both cartography and the Cartographers' Guild

Hello, everyone. Greetings from China. I know right? I'm originally from the UK, moved year just under a year ago.

I have always been fascinated and interested in cartography, but never really tried to do my own. Recently, after scouring Pinterest, I came across loads of tutorials and examples that really got my creative juices flowing - including finding the Cartographers' Guild. And so, after obtaining some pens and pencils, some paper and inspiration, I began making my own maps - I hope, in the future, they will be the basis of my own writing.

Coming here, I hope I can submit some of my work, to show and share with like-minded individuals, and to get feedback. I have never posted to forums before, so I hope you all can forgive any shortcomings.

Cheers and hope to speak to some of you soon.

Welcome to the Guild! There’s definitely a lot of great information here and people willing to help. I look forward to seeing you around and getting a glimpse at your work

- Josh

Quote Originally Posted by JoshStolarz View Post
    Welcome to the Guild! There’s definitely a lot of great information here and people willing to help. I look forward to seeing you around and getting a glimpse at your work

- Josh
    Thank you so much for your welcome. I'm so happy to be here and begin submitting some maps for feedback.