Thread: Hieronymus Archipelago - My First Map

Map Hieronymus Archipelago - My First Map

Hello, friends.

I made this fantasy map over the past few days. It was my first attempt at proper cartography, so I would appreciate any sort of feedback and critique that you can offer me.

Thank you in advance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAB367D9-95ED-4D10-97CF-2D9C1B5C4AB0.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	2.34 MB 
ID:	124645

I already commented on your intro post but I just wanted to say again how I like the style of your map. Very classic, and I like the variation on your line width. I'm not sure I have much more to say except that I'd love to see you add some more geographic elements like mountains, forests, and such to add another layer of interest.

- Josh

Quote Originally Posted by JoshStolarz View Post
    I already commented on your intro post but I just wanted to say again how I like the style of your map. Very classic, and I like the variation on your line width. I'm not sure I have much more to say except that I'd love to see you add some more geographic elements like mountains, forests, and such to add another layer of interest.

- Josh
    Thank you for the compliments on both posts, Josh! I did ponder adding the elements, and I admit part of the decision of not adding was laziness, but I'm also hoping to do more detailed close-up maps of each island, to better provide those elements and to see how I handle them.

Well if you do decide to do that, then I look forward to it.

- Josh