Thread: Aug/Sept '20 Lite Challenge: Droom Skerwe

Default Aug/Sept '20 Lite Challenge: Droom Skerwe

In an undisclosed location on the life star of Shattered Dreams existed a continent teeming with life. Clerics, knights and mages were the rulers of the land and a fierce rivalry existed among all factions. The lust for power, wealth and land was so domineering that the virtues of life had all but lost their meaning as envy, strife and greed held sway. The continent was polarised in to two factions. Wars ravaged the land as they vied for power. The final battle released such a shock wave of energy that it shattered the continent in pieces. Though death may strike, life is resilient. The total devastation and the destruction of this now ancient civilisation was soon followed by old and new forms of life taking shape in this land of shattered dreams. Life will not return to what it once was, but it will continue to express what it means.

### Latest WIP ###
    Last edited by Bogie; 09-05-2020 at 01:13 AM.
    View my website and Instagram

Great idea, very good start with the sketch, Welcome to the Challenge!

Note I edited the Latest WIP hashtag to fix it for you. Try the WIP icon, it will enter it for you.

Thanks, Bogie.

There's no way I will finish this map before the closing date due to other commitments so I'm withdrawing. I will continue with the map in my sketchbook thread once I have time to breathe.
    View my website and Instagram

Real life does get in the way. Hope you get a chance to finish it.

It's a cool sketch, and many of us totally understand why time constraints mean you cannot always do a freebie fun map. I loved this challenge but I too could never have finished a map in a month for this.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!