Thread: (paid) post apocalyptic map of Las Vegas

Default (paid) post apocalyptic map of Las Vegas

I am looking for a post-apocalyptic digital map that I could use on VTT Fantasy Grounds (only)
    I am not going to use the map for anything other than solo playing on Fantasy Grounds using the Apocthulhu (Call of Cthulhu) ruleset.
    Only 1% of the population survived an ‘accidental’ bacteriological outbreak and thus there is very little of modern technology still available
    Las Vegas would basically look abandoned, seriously rundown and overgrown for approximately the past 20 years (the event happened in 2023) -the actual year would be around 2043
    I am looking for some detail around the Las Vegas strip (2 - 3 blocks on each side) and then just kind of generic as it spreads out from there but keeping with the basic city structure.
    I would like to have the ability to zoom in and out for tactical options if possible.
    Due to climate change, you could even have a portion(s) of the city that burned from an out of control wild fires
    The artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his or her portfolio and gain from whatever that provides
    Time is not an issue
    I cannot accept or send private messages on this forum (newbie!) so please contact me (with at least a rough estimate of cost please!) via email at the address below:
    asljim56@gmail.com
    These are just top of my head things that I can think of. I am kind of aware that it might cost a bit of cash but am very serious about the ask.

Thank you,

Jim Traver

Okay, I have been talking with a cartographer and have determined that my ask is a HUGE ask. In order to zoom in for tactical battlemaps it would need to be around 15 maps. Way too much for what I need.

So with the attached google map image of the Las Vegas area and the parameters from above, is this doable?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vegas area 1 hex = 5 miles.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	3.99 MB 
ID:	124876

I did not know what I was asking for. This is way bigger that I thought it would have been. I am not poor but I am not rich either and it is outside what I could afford to pay for a map just for myself. You guys do good work and deserve to be paid for it. I was just clueless in my ask.

I apologize

Thank you for the responses but I need to rethink what I truly need.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	692473d8ac04775be9b81c27b02cf23c.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	567.8 KB 
ID:	124872  
    Last edited by JimT; 09-09-2020 at 02:55 PM. Reason: update -2

I'd be willing to try, but its definitely not my normal style. I'll send you and email or you can email me at greendinomaps@gmail.com
    Last edited by greendino; 10-07-2020 at 05:24 PM.
    Dungeon master, World Builder, and Mapmaker.
    Taking Commissions
    View my Portfolio
    Contact me at greendinomaps@gmail.com