A new city map... cus, the cities never end.
I just got caught up in a big pool of city map comms and then this fellow...
This was a surprise city. Which was even more a surprise as I have been doing cities for a bit now and wasn't planning to do an extra one, especially one so big. But I had a client who asked about a large city, and I wanted to see if I could find a faster way to do one. It sort of worked, until i over complicated it, and made it take just as long as any other city. ;P

It's part of Nhyn, which is still being developed. I haven't yet finished even a rough world map. I'll share one whenever I have one ready.

You can support more development, if you want - https://www.patreon.com/sirinkman
I may be starting to do some of the world building stuff with word anvil, as it seems like it would be great for linking all these maps together.
But, it has a monthly cost, so I'm trying to see if I can get any support for further development there.
Anything helps.

Here's the fluff info. I'll have more as it develops. This was just written quickly this morning, before posting.

The City of Sargadh

Sargadh is one of the largest trading port cities on the Sarnahm Sea, which is part of the waters between mainland Nohl and the big island, Hihlun. Sargadh sits on a headland jutting out from the mainland into the deep channel that cuts through north eastern Nohl. The region surrounding the city is a rugged, wild land abounding with wild wood creatures, in a region already known for some highly adaptive and lethal flora, which lead to life behind protective barriers and city walls, when one could afford it.

The city is populated by a motley crew including botanists, chemists, foresters, breeders, merchants, and warehousers, as well as dangerous cutthroats, strong-arms, ruffians, and sharp-eyed, stout guides to aid the roaming alchemists, sages, and traders. Many have found their fortunes in the woodland wilds of the region. Just as many lie, scattered and unseen, beneath the tall trees that darken the hidden valleys and groves all around. Be wary if you travel here, and hire a solid, trusted guide. That coin spent may save your hide.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	City of Sargadh by sirinkman.jpg 
Views:	634 
Size:	2.66 MB 
ID:	124971

Have a great week. Cheers, J