Thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandwarf View Post
I think it's pretty damn cool! It still looks a lot like Pasis his maps (well, why wouldn't it after following his tutorial?) but I see you added some of your own stuff and it's looking good.
Yeah, I'm beginning to experiment with the style now that I have more or less gotten a good grip on Pasis' baseline!

The mountains are very well done, although two of those fish grate mountains near each other is a bit too much for me. Your farmland looks exceptional (!) and I very much like the style on your cities (I actually like it better than the style Pasis is using). The swampland to the south and the little islands in the northern lake are very nice touches as well.
The mountains were initially thought as one big mountain-ridge with a pass in between... well, as is obivous, that changed :-/

The Farmland is also taken from Pasis I must admit, but I simply love that texture and will keep using it with all likelihood.

The Swampland is one of my own additions and maybe needs a tad bit more work, maybe some yellow or brown color on top, just to give it a more dirty look...

Really, the more I look at this map, the more I start wanting to rave
I am interested to see more progress, like roads and labels.
I'll advance on the map tomorrow with all likelihood, trying to implement the main ways of transportation, even though for my own matters this map is basically done.

I'm using it for a Classic Battletech Campaign and so far it's finished for that purpose. I will most likely advance this map further, though, because I'd like to have another wholly finished map in my repertoire.

Repped for encouragement and because it's such a great start.
There's nothing like a little more Rep to get me started on a map

I'll keep you up-to-date when I advance a little more on this map, folks!