Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abandoned Modern Street map

Next is the subway platform, and more empty track tunnel for the Abandoned Streets Map Set for Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk/Post-Apocalypse games. Now onto one more alleyway map, then four more maps to complete as a set of 12... enjoy!

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	street-subway-platform.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	2.05 MB 
ID:	127027
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

This is on the outskirts of town, at a railroad crossing, next to a small junkyard... moving right along - enjoy!

Only the railroad crossing signs, the magnetic crane and the junk cars are 3D objects, everything else is vector drawn...

GP

Name:	street-outskirts.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	2.67 MB 
ID:	127044
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Since the subway platform seems pretty popular, among the previous map posts of done of this Cyberpunk/Modern/Post-Apoc/Sci-Fi map set of Abandoned Streets, I decided to create a small regional airport/starport as two maps. Also since much of the interest of the subway station were non-post-apocalyptic gamers, more like cyberpunkers, I decided to move all the filth and weeds onto its own layer. So in the final layered PDF of these 2 maps, you can shut off the filth/weeds layer to show a nice new, clean airport. I plan to do the same to the subway maps, but not the rest, as since I didn't plan to do that, there are way too many layers to make that work, but I don't think it's needed. The third map is the first map without the filth/weeds layer turned on... enjoy!

GP

Name:	street-airport-front.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.95 MB 
ID:	127062Click image for larger version. 

Name:	street-airport-waiting.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	127063Click image for larger version. 

Name:	street-airport-front-clean.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	127064
    DrivethruRPG store

Okay, second to the last map of the Abandoned Streets map set (number 11) for use in Cyberpunk/Modern/Post Apocalypse/Sci-Fi games. This is another alley map, but this one was inspired by the Kowloon walled city that once existed outside Hong Kong, where a few streets ran through this urban district of makeshift concrete boxes for buildings stacked on top of each other 10 to 15 stories, and tight pedestrian alley ways with businesses at ground level. Unlike most American cities where the alleys are places for back doors and loading docks, not for general public use, here the alleys are the shopping districts. At top center, I have a sci-fi-esque secret lab of some kind, probably illegal. Right of that is a hardware shop with a broken window - that was a fun experiment to try. Center left is what I started with, and the only fully 3D structure in the map. I wanted a diner with a half dome glass window on the side, just for interesting architecture. Bottom left is the hint of some industrial power plant of some kind, and the bottom center is a hair salon. To it's right is a cargo container garage with a vehicle inside. I had fun with this one. Last map will probably be rubble and collapsed buildings, something the set needs, and something I hadn't created yet... enjoy!

GP

Name:	street-kowloon-alley.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	2.21 MB 
ID:	127079
    DrivethruRPG store

I didn't realize until after I posted the first map, that I was doing a series in the first place, hence why this thread has so many maps, but now I'm done with the set!

Finally completed the last map of the Abandoned Streets map set for Cyberpunk, Modern, Post-Apocalypse and Near Future Sci-Fi games. This one I'm calling Rubble Field, it's what you post-apoc folks probably prefer, but saying that this was a small factory creating high munitions grade lubricant, that became a target by some faction to be exploded, which it has been - not much treasure left here. I could say this is another alley ways map, or at least it was. Unlike the other maps, this was entirely created in 3D. I actually tried three different ways to do this one, and none satisfied me enough until this one... Now give me a day or so to make this into a product to release at DrivethruRPG... enjoy!

GP

Name:	streets-rubble.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	2.43 MB 
ID:	127223
    DrivethruRPG store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12