Thread: New map: a multi peninsular city on the edge of a desert

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

What poetry! It's beautiful, both graphic and literary. And these multiple levels of reading that give so many different meanings to words, depending on whether our eye follows a road, a river, a mountain... Not to mention this completely crazy city, which we would so much like to see and visit! Magnificent!

Guild Member

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    What poetry! It's beautiful, both graphic and literary. And these multiple levels of reading that give so many different meanings to words, depending on whether our eye follows a road, a river, a mountain... Not to mention this completely crazy city, which we would so much like to see and visit! Magnificent!
    Thank you for appreciating so much my work ! Regarding the different meanings and reading levels of the poem revealed (mostly unintentionally) by the map, I found an interesting shortcut able to sum it up to its essence while transcribing the words, just like a mantra : “mon âme a-t-elle un lieu dans mon corps” (“does my soul have a place in my body”) from North to South
    My crazy cities are places my soul and my body could live in, for sure !