I forgot to reply to these comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Chashio View Post
Well, I haven't been around here in awhile so it looks nice and fresh to me! I like it!
Thank you so much, Chashio. I'm happy you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by wminish View Post
Really nice map. I like the clean and simple style and the colour choice really works well with that style.
Thank you, appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Simkin View Post
Well Chickpea, island are very usefull if you are a DM like me that is planning to do a sea campaign.... so all your recently maps may one day will be the safe port for my group... .
Seriously, you are doing a great job, I really like them.
Thank you! I'd be delighted if you used some of my maps in your campaign. Hope you have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
I still continue to enjoy the style, as well as your colour choices. I think if I were trying to pinpoint the potential meh-ness (behold my mastery of the English language!) of this, I think it could maybe be the shape of the island? I think the coast could maybe be a tad more rugged in order to look a bit more interesting. I would also maaaybe have left a bit more room on the righthand side of this, and move the compass rose a bit further from the island...? Heh, sorry, my brain going full design tweaking mode here Speaking of design, I really love the elements you included here. The coat of arms, the compass and the border all work really well.

All in all, glad to be inflicted Do keep it coming.
Thanks, Kell. You know, I messed about so much with the size of the spear and with the shield, making them bigger and smaller. I ended up resizing the canvas because I felt I had too much empty space. But yeah, could possibly have done with a little more breathing space at the right hand side.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
Your maps have always very distinctive in style.
I like this one. Neat and clean.
Thanks, Voolf!

Quote Originally Posted by rdanhenry View Post
Nothing wrong with an island map, especially a nice one! If you want to do something else, though, have you considered an archipelago? ;-)
Hehe, even more islands!! Yes!

But seriously, this is a good idea, so thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try.