Thread: How do I find a catalog of Symbols I made on CC3..............

Help How do I find a catalog of Symbols I made on CC3..............

I could really use some help and everyone here seems so helpful. I have found a number of articles on how to import .pngs and create catalogs and i have followed them to the letter. But none of them tell me how to find my catalog after it is created so i can use it on my map. I am usually very ggod with these things but i find myself spending more time trying to figure this out than actually working on map. I need some assets for my map that don't come with CC3, CD3 or DD3. I have tried to figure out how to add a button to toolbar and link to my catalog, nothing. I have searched all through this program and nothing. I have googled and searched the manual and help in cc3. I am trying to put together a campaign for my kids and their spouses I haven't DM'd in twenty years (i'm 51) and i'm so excited about what i can do with this and so many other tools i have found. This program seems like perfect fit except that its not user friendly in this area. Any help you could give would be great.

* Symbols are in folder : Crogramdata/Profantasy/CC3PLUS/Symbols/user/boats and docks
    * there is a file 'boats and docks.fcw' and 'boats and docks.fsc' and they are in folder with .pngs

I followed instructions form here : https://www.profantasy.com/library/t..._from_PNGs.pdf
    they are great instructions but again can't locate catalog i created when i open my map.

You should be able to open the FSC file by clicking on the file opening thing on the symbol catalog and selecting your FSC file.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-21 200908.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	127883

Default Thank you so very much !

Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
    You should be able to open the FSC file by clicking on the file opening thing on the symbol catalog and selecting your FSC file.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-21 200908.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	127883
    If it had been a snake as the saying goes. I'm such a noob. I was really over thinking it. That was literally the one thing i didn't delve into. It worked perfectly. I've started watching all the youtube videos i can on my big screen TV while i work too its been very informative.

PS : Wish we could make our own toolbar buttons for our Symbols too that would be great.