Thread: Elysium City, Mars (Eclipse Phase canon)

Map Elysium City, Mars (Eclipse Phase canon)

So quick introduction with these I guess. They form three parts of a larger map which I did for a homebrew Eclipse Phase sci-fi RPG supplement, Elysium City, which includes both these unlabelled versions for the players and labelled ones for GMs. For the first one, Hyblaeus City, I didn't do a post outlining the various bits and pieces included in the scenes but the other two have blog posts linked below them for folks who want a bit more in-game info.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hybleaus-Chasma-w.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	3.27 MB 
ID:	127920

Name:	Elysium-Southul.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	127922
    Locations breakdown

Name:	Elysium-Northul-W.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	127921

Locations breakdown

The maps are primarily from reworked NASA photography of the Elysium region of Mars (I worked up a region map as well which is here), which provided the basic geographical info, which I then layered over with zoning and location markers from Eclipse Phase's official canon, transport lines etc and, where possible, tried to use the geography of the area itsel to guide decisionas about the placement of things like major airlock gates, domes etc.

Blog Entries

Very nice maps - it will be interesting to see your work as you post it. I like the lettering and style of these very much.

Default kcfnge

Thanks! The title text is Alloy, for reference. I'll put up some of the better ones intermittently I reckon, there's various I did a while back which I should probably go back to and improve before submitting here .

I love the satellite image feel of your work, I don't see that often, or maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Everything is really clean and concise, well done.

IR

These are so cool! I really like the sense of realism evoked from them. The graphics look great, but I think the thing that resonates most is that it seems so believable. Nice work!