Thread: Large city map for homebrew game. $500

Map Large city map for homebrew game. $500

(Commission Filled)

Commission: $500+

Subject: A coastal city, very large, with 8 distinct boroughs. I will need a large Key, of perhaps, 30 individual places within the city. This is for a personal game, in which most of the play for the campaign will take place in this city.

Style: I am open to a variety of map styles. I have a preference toward the art style used by WOTC in their D&D maps. Maps of Waterdeep and Neverwinter are good examples of this style.

Copyright: Your copyright, I just want to use it for my home game.
    Once we have agreed on the art style, I will be hands off the project, until it comes time to add the key. I will supply the names of the boroughs and some of the buildings.

This is the list of must haves in the map, a palace, 8 boroughs/districts, some temples, a hot spring area, a river thru the city, and it’s a coastal city so it must be… coastal.

I don’t know enough to know if anything here is unrealistic, so feel free to let me know if it is. I am also easy to work with (a trait honed by years of bosses and co-workers that are also easy to work with), and I’m flexible with the pay.

Contact info bearsonfire85 at yahoo.com, My name is Thomas.
    Last edited by Rabbitiswise711; 04-01-2021 at 12:03 PM. Reason: commision filled

Hi Thomas,

I just send you an email signed as Sergio, from sergiocolauttiart@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Hi Thomas,

Hope you are doing well. I sent you an email

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Hello,

Send you an email. Would like to make your map.

I've emailed you!
    My website (commissions open)
    My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)

Hi Thomas. I've sent you an email.

Wingshaw

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

Thank you everyone who responded. I got way more of a response than I thought it would and it took me quite a bit more time to decide amongst all the talented people who contacted me. I've made my selection, and I hope you all know this choice was pretty darn impossible, seriously so many of you all are really talented.