Thread: Large D&D World Map

Post Large D&D World Map

Hello! I discovered the forum while looking for a way to get a custom world map made for a home brew D&D campaign. I've never done a commission before so if anything seems unreasonable please let me know! Due to the scale of this world I'm uncertain just how feasible it is to do the entire world in one map, but I'm hoping someone may be able to create it!

Paid: Amount is open to discussion, and I understand something of large scale may go up into the few hundreds range and am willing to pay this amount (via Paypal).

The world in question is one made up of numerous islands that sit high above the ocean through use of magical chains. The world was previously whole, however due to an attempt to destroy it the landmass broke apart into numerous smaller islands and raised into the sky, and now each mostly has its own governance, although travel is now possible between them and the world has become more connected again.

We do have an online map we use that is basically just an idea of where all the islands are located (see link below and also attached to post). In general I'd be looking for a more professional looking fantasy style map (the worn antique look maps are something drawn to but open to interpretation) that shows a better idea of the world itself beyond just them all looking generally the same as we have. I'm honestly not sure just how much could be put in something of this scale in regards to landscapes and geography so I'd love to discuss that. I'd love as much detail as possible (in a world map sense knowing these are not maps of the individual islands) and can provide a lot more detail of specifics if anyone is willing to take it on.

- https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20170127145913

I'm not entirely sure what to ask for in terms of the technical size and details there. Ideally I would love a large printed version of the map (whether that be something I print on my own or otherwise) so I'm sure it would need to be large. I would like to have reproduction rights (be able to print copies for personal use only) to the map so that we can print copies for us and have a digital copy to use during games and planning. The map would only ever be used in a home game setting. The artist would have rights to exhibit the image as part of their portfolio and would be credited.

Contact Details:
    Danielle F.
    britaccluv--at--gmail.com
    I do have a discord and other ways of contact but would rather not share that publicly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SkyIslands Map.png 
Views:	102 
Size:	2.62 MB 
ID:	129204  

Hello Danielle,

My name is Valeriya, I'm a D&D cartographer and I'd love to create a map for your world.
    I've sent you an email regarding it. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards

Hello Danie

I would be very happy to help you with your map.
    Will send you an email with more details.
    Tania Gomes Art

Follow my work