Thread: Short wind for the willing, :'Toltraeme's Triste', Q'veld'

Default Short wind for the willing, :'Toltraeme's Triste', Q'veld'

In suite of acquiescing, I will leave this short.

Glad to to have joined the community.

-'Atti' Hecote"

Default ' ' 'Glad to have Joined'; {Heccotic-[L}-sus}

~ In remedy to refrain~

I am a reveling nomad. The principle ambition of relevance to cartography, being as a formally abject, and independent perveyor of broad-spectrum, data conventions through a mobilization of multi-faceted Observational, and precipitative analysis'. Accomplished in accordance, as by way of concurrent confluences of Field-Op journalism, anthropological restoration, and comprehensive archival facilitations.

As an artisan, technical-craftsmen, and drafting practitioner; I will be conducting the transcription process, while 'trading-spades with the process of interpreting various agraerreous, phenominalogical, and subjective symptoms and rubrics.

As a technical draftsmen, with staunch, principled preferences towards authentic puritanism, the Cartographic practices preside as paramount disciplines to the efference of continuities, as are employed amongst the complex renditions, of the data composites, instituted within my illustrative skillset.

I ascribe my cartographic affinities, through artistic representations, to correlative fields of graphical depiction; like tomography. With which such subsequential enamourment as the subject materia' of my inquiries so conduct; are constructed in suite of graphically depicting such, non-visually oriented apperatures as, typifiably; Phenominalogical, acoustic\radio-metric, and the lancid, alter-requisite conventions of unorthodox proprietary dimension. As well as, systemically composed archaetectures; Crystallographic, Metallurgical, and paripheral geological expressions.

From a far more personally invested perspective, fictional literature compels me to devise, attribute, and ruminate physical topographies, so that I foster, and cultivate the implicit eloquence of imaginary realms.

Atti' Hecote'-

::-'I hope to be posting some exemplary works sometime, soon; 'within the near future!!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild .. uh ... err ... that's a mouthful. Got a short version we can use?

Well, I can safely say that as a non-native English speaker, I don't think I got a single word of any of that, but... um... welcome to the Guild, I guess?
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

I am a native English speaker and I am right there with you Kellerica.

Guild Novice
    Blog Entries

Default Rekindling this obsolete account

Hello all, once again.

Due to themaultous traveling difficulties, I am now recesitating this older account through this new minor altercation.

I've lost a substantial amount of [now frozen]-work while relocating in travel. I've been recataloging the gross deficit.

I hope to be posting some images of various signotaphs and paraglyphs I've been developing for the confusing dimensions envolved within the perspective depictions of hypothetical topographies in 'phenominal, and imaginative realms.

---atticus'

I feel like you are either using a Google Translator, or are trying to speak as academics of yore.

Regardless, that makes for an interesting introduction and welcome to the guild
    Last edited by TimetoDraw; 04-20-2021 at 11:34 AM.