I am not good at putting my mind eye concept of a city I want down on paper that looks good so I have come here to hopefully commission someone to design the city. The city if for a D&D campaign I plan of running in the near future

Subject
Setting: Forgotten Realms.
Geography: Grassy plain.
Population: 35,000.
Walls: Outer Stone, Interior: stone or wood.
Government: Lordship
Entrances: NW, SW, & SE.
Temple: 1 – Waukeen.
Exports: Gems, agricultural, livestock, main export - cheese
Where the 3 roads meet is a large Craftsman Plaza. The inner city is divided into Wards/Quarters/Districts by smaller walls. Along the 3 main streets inside the gates are Merchants businesses.
Wards/Quarters/Districts: At least upper, middle, lower, cemetery/City of Dead, can have others.
Buildings of Interest: A tavern in each of the 3 main quarters, an inn for each main quarter, a stable at the upper (for carriages) and middle (for horses) inns,
Craftmans: alchemist, armorer, baker, blacksmith, brewer, butcher, jeweler, leatherworker, potion brewer, tailor, weaponsmith, wheelwright, others.
Merchants: beer merchant, dairy seller, grain merchant, hay merchant, livestock merchant, spice merchant, tobacco merchant, wool merchant, others.

Style
I am not looking for an artistic map but a practical one with a clean design. Buildings of Interest have distinct look - shape, size, color, texture. The residents’ homes are nice not just blocks.
I don’t like linking to other people work because I feel it takes away from them but if needed, I can try to find the style I am looking for.

Quality & Size
I will be using the map in Fantasy Grounds Unity.

Time Constraints
No real time constraints but within reason.

Copyright
The artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio.

Contact Details
You can contact me here until I find the artist and then I'll give them my info to contact me off the message board.

Hope I gave enough info to get an idea of what I am looking for.