We need an experienced map maker to create the game map for a fantasy tabletop rpg board game. We have not decided if this will just be included in the game book or as a separate large gameboard piece, so it needs to be able to work for both. Because of the style of the map, I would assume a raster image is the appropriate format.

The game will have 7 distinct areas, but will have new areas in future expansions, so there needs to be logical areas that can be added later. It would be nice to have illustrations in the map that appear linocut or etched that represent key areas in the game.

This is a medieval setting, so I would like the map to reflect the maps of the time periods and not some cartooned facsimile of them. That being said, I do like the handdrawn and calligraphy styles of older fantasy games and books. I would like to use the monochromatic setup and would like the map to look aged, possibly like it was sitting in a case.

I cannot recieve DM's so please reply to this post or email me at info--at--edgeguardthegame--dot--com with samples that are similar to what I am looking for and your rate for a finished product.

Upon hiring someone I will share game art and descriptions with them.