Thread: After a Region Map, perhaps more in future!

Map After a Region Map, perhaps more in future!

Hey, I stumbled onto this place while looking for a place to get a world map made for my homebrew setting for D&D, well to be honest not just one map but I'd be focussing on the one for the moment, as I have the southern section of my setting just about nailed down and when I've tried my hand at trying some of the map making software out there, well suffice it to say my computer didn't like it.

This would be paid, Amount open to discussion though I should sidebar this with saying that a future second map of another section of the world would be able to reuse a part as it would be directly connected on the other size of a large mountain range, no idea if this would change much, but figured it worth a mention and that I will in the future likely be asking about further work.

Size wise I'm not sure, I'd appreciate a bit of guidance on this as it's not something I'm overly that knowledgeable on so I'm hoping one of you fine folk would be able to steer me in the correct direction, oh and I should mention I'm in no great hurry for this, though it would be nice to have it by the end of the year.

Thanks, Matt
    DK_Viceroy--at--hotmail.com
    (remove the -- and convert "at" to @)

Hi Matt, I would potentially be interested in this commission. Check your email for a message from me.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Hello Matt,

I'm a watercolor cartographer, I would love to create a map for you. Sent you an email with my portfolio.

Kind regards,
    Valeriya

Hello, send you a e-mail.