Greetings,

The map I'm making in Tableau has the labels for markers overlapping unless I zoom in so much that only a small section of the map is visible. I'm presenting the map as one static picture of the entire state that is supposed to show all of the marker labels. Is there a way I can display a view of the map that will show the entire state I'm trying to display in one image with all of the marker labels visible? I've already set the font size to the smallest available and set text wrap on. It's bugging me because I know I could show a map with this many markers with labels on one page if I were drawing it on a piece of paper so I feel like it should be possible in Tableau :/ I asked on the Tableau forums and also asked the professor of a data visualization class I'm taking and was told that this isn't possible in Tableau and it's "hard to find software that uses dynamic labelling algorithms." Could you recommend a software program that can do this? I've attached an image of the map and I can upload my Tableau workbook if that would help Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mapproblem.JPG 
Views:	137 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	130342

TIA