The challenge was to create a map suitable for use at an RPG convention. My map is for the same setting as my Rivdanalli Port map for the previous lite challenge and the expedition mounted may have well set out from Rivdanalli. The mission: To attack the base of Ajax Beardstrong, a Mad Inventor who acts as one of the lieutenants of the notorious criminal mastermind, Baron Twogoggleshat, doing as much damage as possible and hopefully killing or capturing Beardstrong. The location is an island with two areas of interest. The first is Beardstrong's tower, where he lives and has his laboratory. The other is a massive tree on which a sets of platforms have been constructed to house the rest of the base. A variety of approaches are possible, as in addition to access by boat or ship, the tree base has a dirigible mooring site and a small ornithopter landing pad.

This is a GM's map, not intended to be suitable for vtt use or to be printed for use with miniatures.

Treehouse Key: 1 = outhouse, with straight drop to island floor beneath, 2 = large hammock, 3 = hatch to access hanging fairy cage, 4 = magnetic lifter, 5 = armory, 6 = parts storage, 7 = workshop, 8 = moon tracker, 9 = rec hall, 10 a = kitchen b = dining room, 11 = store room, 12 = dirigible mooring, 13 = crow's nest defense post with heavy lightning gun on track for full circle defense; hatch over ladderway down. Circular structures are small huts used as personal residence.

Tower Key: a = museum of invention, b = laboratory assistant's bedroom, c = bathroom (& I see it needs a second door), d = office, e = master bedroom, f = laboratory w/central charge collector

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Assembled Island Treehouse.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	130538