Thread: Hello I am back!

Default Hello I am back!

Hey!

I used to be online here as ZoraSpringer - quite a while ago, then I was inactive... and I forgot my password, and the email is no longer accessible to me, so I needed to come back under a different name. Sorry for the hassle

I'm 27 years old, working as a nurse in training (for another 1 and a half years, then I will be finished). In my free time I write fantasy and science fiction which is - oh wonder - what got me into drawing maps. For myself. For others. Doesn't matter, I just like doing it, it like frees my mind and all. I mostly use pencil, inking pens (black or brown, depending on the map) and watercolor pencils. I love, love love unique Frames displaying certain aspects of the map. I mostly draw regional or worldmaps, sometimes city maps (although they are a hassle and take a loooong time for me).

Currently I am drawing a small map (just on A5) of "The Kingdom of Rosellia" as an Art Trade - to get back into it, since I haven't really drawn in a while but I have missed it.

What else is there to know about me... Ah... I am german, therefore the name: Papierkriegerin means "Paper-She-Warrior" - however the german equivilant sounds much better so I am sticking with it XD Other than that I am just looking forward to getting back into this and into this community of map artists

Love
    Papierkriegerin aka (formerly) Zora

Blog Entries

Welcome back (formerly) Zora ! If you can use the same email address that you registered ZoraSpringer to make a "contact the guild" then I can reset the password so you can use your original one. I can tell its the same person because of some particular aspects of the two signups, but as a policy point we cant change one user to another without the original email proof. I have sent a password reminder on the original account in case you are able to get it. But if your happy to carry on under this name then no problems !

Default Thanks :)

Thanks For the Nice Welcome Back.
    The trouble with the Email is That it was a University Email Adress. I am no longer studying, therefore I have no access to the emails sent to it anymore but Well the Most important Part is being Back, the name ist secondary I think

Quote Originally Posted by DrWho42 View Post
    hello and welcome back!
    Thank you! Very happy to be back <3