Thread: Printing Maps

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Actually it works fine...

Actually, Gamer Printshop works fine, there is a broken link on the main page, but the Ecommerce site is up and running no problem.

What you don't realize is that the Ecommerce site is for maps of publishers and cartographers available for printing.

If you want your own map, you need to contact me personally through Email requesting what you need.

My email address is support (at) gamer-printshop (dot com).

For your information, full color printing is $2.99 per square foot, which means a 24" x 36" print is 6 square feet or $17.94 for a print. You will have to add $3.60 if you want that laminated. Shipping including the mailing tube will run an additional $10. Just send me an email detailing how many maps, what dimension and if you need lamination. I will email back an exact quote. You pay through Paypal money transfer through my same Email address, once I receive notification from Paypal, I will print, and/or laminate your maps and ship them to you.

You will need to send your files to my FTP site, which I'll provide you account information in my return email. You will need to use a free FTP app, like WS-FTP or Core-FTP, whichever you are familiar with (or other FTP app.)

You will need to provide your mailing address. That its.

Its says all this on the site. But I've informed you so now let's get this started.

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 04-01-2009 at 08:30 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations