Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raiders of the Serpent Sea

That's a lot of splendid map to study ! I can already say I love the play with colors and again impressed by your towns. And there are quite a lot of great visuals and ideas here and there (and some snaky ones).
    Also love the way you're shading and drawing riddles & waves on the rivers and seas.

Yep, a lot to study in detail .

Wonderful work, and what a massive project! I can't imagine how long you must have spent working on these. I love the underworld ones especially. They're so atmospheric!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

So that’s where you were all this time !!!!
    Such a huge a beautiful work ! Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    That's a lot of splendid map to study ! I can already say I love the play with colors and again impressed by your towns. And there are quite a lot of great visuals and ideas here and there (and some snaky ones).
    Also love the way you're shading and drawing riddles & waves on the rivers and seas.

Yep, a lot to study in detail .
    I've worked on some big projects and they always push you to try new things. I've tired to be more colorful than in the past. It's always a good challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Wonderful work, and what a massive project! I can't imagine how long you must have spent working on these. I love the underworld ones especially. They're so atmospheric!
    Thanks CP It was a good chunk of time. I think over all, it was almost a year, though I was also working on other projects too.
    Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    So that’s where you were all this time !!!!
    Such a huge a beautiful work ! Thanks for sharing
    Thanks Joel Yeah, these took a decent chunk of time, along with a few other large projects, some which I think might be releasing soon. So more maps soon.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Can't wait to see what else you've got in your treasure chest !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123