Hi All,

I just wanted to say hello and what a fab site this is, some of the tutorials are amazing and I know I will be using them a lot. I use photosop at the moment and have just downloaded gimp to play with. I have even installed the map prettier script (believe created by RobA) and it looks good for random stuff.

A couple of questions though as I have not found anything in the tutorials. I want to be able to create a map of basic floor tiles that I can print out at 1" = 5' (standard wizards miniture size). Basically I want to stick these onto cut to size plastic foam so i can just drop rooms and corridors down to build dungeons up. Does anyone have a tutorial on how to create and print these (particularly the printing to correct scale) Maybe someone has some pre-mades i could use while i learn? Happy to try with either PS or GIMP although more familiar with PS at the moment.

Initially I am thinking Only dungeons/building interiors but dont see any reason why forest clearings bordered by thick folliage/dense trees could be used at a later stage.

Thanks in Advance

Ian