Fabulous map. The colors are just what I like. From a graphic design standpoint the fonts work but from a theme standpoint they don't...the hand-drawn style sort of needs a hand-drawn font. I understand that this, then, makes the outer glow look silly on a hand-written font so the paradox arises...theme font or legible labels? I haven't got my brain wrapped around this either so if you like it then keep it that way The only thing I will say is that some of the more scripty fonts are hard to read. The main thing distracting me is that the sandstone might be too heavy...if you could lessen the effect on the ocean it might go a long way. Lastly, I think the rivers are too dark blue, maybe something more like the ocean color would be nice...that light steel blue with a touch of green. These are very minor things on what is an absolutely fantastic artistic map so take them with a pinch of salt and please do more...many more I certainly learned a thing or two by looking at it and I enjoyed it as well. Very nice job, A+.