Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
That looks really cool! I really like the tree branches - I always ensure I have leafy trees because they are so hard to get right but you have them perfect here! The detail in the city is also impressive - though expected from you!

Happy New Year- in advance!
Thank you Arimel It is already a very busy new year. Hope yours is going well.
Quote Originally Posted by Antoine.L View Post
Amazing work! The city of AthKatla is very impressive, so much work done!

Well done!
Thanks Antoine It was a lot of work, for sure.
Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
This stuff is lit.
Hehe, thanks Falconius Cities are very satisfying, once done.
Quote Originally Posted by Dimension Door View Post
Amazing you got to work on this! The finished product got a lot of attention and great reviews. The map of AthKatla is amazing. I’d love to see a WIP of you building a map like this. Would that be around anywhere?
Thanks DD. Yeah, it is selling well, which is great as it's a charity book. So, pleased with that.
I don't have any vids at all, actually. I've never done any. And just wip threads of cities.. here's a link for all my wip threads
Quote Originally Posted by Francissimo View Post
Really cool to see your style on an old classic like those bg2 locations
Thanks Francissimo
I am glad I have been able to work with the people I have. It's been some cool opportunities and projects.
Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
I'm always so in love with your trees : the branches, the roots, the negative foliage, the incredible way you show the scale with them... A true splendor.
Thanks Beee I always feel like I need to improve my trees, and probably always will. Trees are a lifelong study.
Quote Originally Posted by Marc Moureau View Post
Make way villainy, hero coming through !

Ahem... sorry, nostalgia talking.

This is excellent on so many levels and brings back very good memories.

It was a pleasure to get lost in Athkatla once again !
Thanks Marc Yeah, it was a pleasure to work on these from BG. I have great memories of those games as well, so I got to relive things too.