Hello !

I haven't been so faithful to the guild lately. I think this damn pandemic has really messed me up...
I lost a lot of my motivation to draw and dream imaginary worlds, and it's very sad.
Despite the drop in motivation, I've been trying to finish a map I started before all this upheaval, I finally succeeded (more or less) and I present it to you today.

This is the next in a series of maps of cities or regions of the world of Nossym... this world already mapped here, in which adventures written by my wife take place.

This is the city of Mimurdona, capital of Linguria, one of the 6 human kingdoms bordering the aptly named Sea of Six Kingdoms. A city that is above all a commercial centre, with its fortified port, which guarantees the safety of trade and exchange. The flourishing trade has made the fortune of great families, who have built palaces on the edge of the great basin.

Mimudrona is in competition with the great capital of Aylesdeen... whose map has yet to be drawn (it is so big that I will have to find a lot of time and motivation...)

The map has been made mostly on Procreate for Ipad, then shaded and labelled on Photoshop. I am well aware of its many flaws, but I must admit that I am already very happy to be able to present this map to you. It is badly finished, but at least I have the feeling that I managed to finish it.

I hope to find a new motivation to continue all the projects started but not finished... not easy, but isn't the important thing to try?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mimurdona_Guild.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	12.78 MB 
ID:	132471