Greetings! My name is L. james Rice, and i frequented this fine forum quite a few years ago while mapping for my world and working on books and whatnot. Well, the writing has gone well, won some awards with the first novel, got a couple more books out in the series, but...

One thing has become clear, I don't have time to do all my own map making these days. Plus, my style isn't conducive to print. So, i'm looking for someone to convert overland maps to a simpler B&W print style and maybe as or more importantly, I need someone to produce City Maps where a couple of stories will see more and more time.

I'm not looking to pay a fortune for maps, but will pay reasonable sums. If I find a cartographer who works well with me, this could be a multi-project deal where the more money I make, the more the cartographer makes. City maps would naturally command more time, effort, and pay.

You can check out my maps and other works at www.ljamesrice.com and drop me an email at ljrice AT sunderingthegods.com.