Thread: Author looking for cartographer

Guild Adept

Default Author looking for cartographer

Greetings! My name is L. james Rice, and i frequented this fine forum quite a few years ago while mapping for my world and working on books and whatnot. Well, the writing has gone well, won some awards with the first novel, got a couple more books out in the series, but...

One thing has become clear, I don't have time to do all my own map making these days. Plus, my style isn't conducive to print. So, i'm looking for someone to convert overland maps to a simpler B&W print style and maybe as or more importantly, I need someone to produce City Maps where a couple of stories will see more and more time.

I'm not looking to pay a fortune for maps, but will pay reasonable sums. If I find a cartographer who works well with me, this could be a multi-project deal where the more money I make, the more the cartographer makes. City maps would naturally command more time, effort, and pay.

You can check out my maps and other works at www.ljamesrice.com and drop me an email at ljrice AT sunderingthegods.com.
    Upon the Creation of the World the First Dragons cast their seed in the light of a Sun and a Thousand Suns, beneath the Moon and a Thousand Moons, on a World and a Thousand Worlds.

www.sistercontinents.com

Guild Journeyer

Hello James, I've sent you an e-mail.

Hi James, I would potentially be interested in this work. Check your email for a message from me.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Hi James, sent you an email the other day.

Hi there! I'm quite interested in this, and I have just sent you an email. Hope your search goes well
    Instagram - @ftwinckless | YouTube - FT Cartography | Website - freddiewinckless.wordpress.com

I've sent you an email as well. Best of luck in any case!!
    My website (commissions open)
    My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)