Thread: VTM - The Supernova Starlight Club - 3 Level Battle Map Project

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Kuragiman's Avatar

Post VTM - The Supernova Starlight Club - 3 Level Battle Map Project

I am looking for a high quality battle map scale layout of a nightclub my vampire owns and operates in Hollywood, LA. The club is a two story facility with full basement for a total of 55,000 square feet. The building is roughly 160 feet wide and 135 feet long. It is a modern era night club that is themed around Retro New Wave 80's music and culture. Lot's of neon colors and lights. The main floor has the front entrance check in area, the dance floor, catwalk stage, booths, tables, two bars on opposite ends of the club and the kitchen. The second floor is balcony seating, VIP rooms and the private area that consists of my vampire's recording studio, mini bar and lounge and small sunproof apartment where she sleeps on those long nights when she doesn't want to go to her regular home. The basement stores all the food, booze, club gear and the secret emergency exit into the sewers. This project is for personal use on the LibeationMUSH free to play multiplayer game based on the Vampire the Masquerade 20th Anniversary tabletop game engine and will be featured on the Wiki for the game. I am looking for a delivery date of 30-60 days for the project. If you think you can make a pro looking map of each level let me know. Willing to pay for the work. Budget of $200-250. More details of each level will be given to who ever is hired. If you want more info now just ask here in the thread. Thanks to all the wonderful cartographers for your consideration on the project.

While I haven't made a nightclub map (the only one I can think of on the Cartographer's Guild is Lunatic Design's Star Wars clubs) I'd be hyped to try make this. I have made a cyberpunk map, and I've done a bit of 3D battlemap work lately, and I'm generally willing to take on unusual map concepts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eye of the Sith battlemap.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	132904Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sith city battlemap extra dark version 2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	586.0 KB 
ID:	132905Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sith city battlemap WITH OVERLAY.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	132906Click image for larger version. 

Name:	san fran frame jiggery.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	989.5 KB 
ID:	132907Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cyberpunk street.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	3.37 MB 
ID:	132908Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scifi map test.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	5.90 MB 
ID:	132909Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zazi1-small watermarked.jpg 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	132910Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joseph-new position for rift 1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	132911Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sashawatermarked.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	348.8 KB 
ID:	132912Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Andromedianscoutcraftwatermarked.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	766.3 KB 
ID:	132913Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aryanatext.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	755.8 KB 
ID:	132914Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bogie pyramids no animals.jpg 
Size:	8.35 MB 
ID:	132915

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Kuragiman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    While I haven't made a nightclub map (the only one I can think of on the Cartographer's Guild is Lunatic Design's Star Wars clubs) I'd be hyped to try make this. I have made a cyberpunk map, and I've done a bit of 3D battlemap work lately, and I'm generally willing to take on unusual map concepts.
    That's some fine looking work you have there. Very diverse and the level of quality I am looking for. I'll give it a day to see if any other takers are interested. I like having options but you certainly qualify for what I am looking for. I will PM you in the next 24 hours or less to discuss the project in more detail.

Thanks. I picked this spread to show you because I thought it at least fit the 'vibrant' description, even if they're not all modern or cyberpunk! But there are some other great creators here and hopefully some of them might show up and give you options.

Since you're on a deadline, feel free to email me or Discord message me (all in the signature graphic space) with more information and inspiration to capture your campaign setting plus the character of your vampire who runs the nightclub to give it personality. There's nightclubs, but then there's YOUR VAMPIRE'S NIGHTCLUB and it's important to me that we capture that in the art.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!