Nope, no issue here. 90% of my maps are created in 4 hours or less, that 10% outside that have varied based on complexity, but I've never spent more than 4 separate days to complete a map. Noting that since 2008, I have over 1800 published maps, and probably a third of that of not yet published or never will be published maps. Once I sit down, to my preplanned time slot to create a map, I knock the map out. One of my incentives, is while I enjoy making maps, I more enjoy showing completed maps, so I race to map completion. I work at the speed, just slightly less than me starting to make mistakes - so I create art at a high rate of speed, trying to match my mental plans which exceeds my rate of creation. I use to run a graphic design studio for 22 years, as the only creator in the shop, with half a dozen jobs I needed to complete each day. I learned how to work fast. At this time, I cannot work slowly, and wouldn't work slowly. While I pre-plan my intent in creating a map, very often creative ideas occur along the way, that alters my original plan, but fitting a better plan conceived in the making.

GP