Hello everyone.
After a long time, I go back to work with my map (this is a thread of the beginins https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...ad.php?t=32894).
I initially thought of a story, and that needed a place, so a map was born. Over time I wanted to give a bit of realism to the location of mountains, climates and others. I struggled and got frustrated because I didn't have enough knowledge to move forward on my own. So I turned to this forum and several guided me. But I have slightly changed the shape of the original continent and its relief, which causes changes in other aspects such as tectonics, climates and other things that I do not know how to control. So now I am back to work on this map and would appreciate your help.
This is an approximation of the continent. The big island of the northwest needs to polish the coast.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pruebagplates3.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	133135
This would be your location in the world.

Name:	pruebagplates2.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	298.4 KB 
ID:	133136
And this would be an approximation of plate tectonics. I left without drawing the area where my continent would be located because I don't know how to give it a tectonic explanation so that its relief is plausible.

Name:	pruebagplates.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	414.5 KB 
ID:	133137
I've seen Gplates tutorials on youtube and this forum but it's still confusing for me.
How do you advise me to go on from here? I accept any type of comment or suggestion. I thank you enormously.