Thread: WIP-Lur

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks! I was hoping it would look reasonably plausible. I'm not surprised about the distortion; it was looking a little funny to me, like there's a slice missing from the righthand side. It's not an enormous problem. When I overtrace, I'll try mapping to a sphere and correct anything haywire.

Yeah the NW continent isn't one I've written about yet; if large parts of it are habitable, eventually there'll be story. So far just the two smallish island continents and we've MENTIONED the south-western one.

I'll post my scribbles as I work on the climate and we'll see how it goes! Here's where I no doubt begin to drive myself looney.

Oh! One thing I was thinking about the two continents on the right (the ones that open like jaws around an enclosed sea) was that it could be the result of the creation of Lur's moon; like the "big impact" theory on earth. Y'know, collision with an enormous chunk of something or protoplanet, creating the sea on Lur and blowing matter into orbit, which eventually created the moon.