Thread: Posts not Showing up after Submitted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

I can see the other post in moderation by clicking on other posts by Anghammarand and its also in the mod list pages but its not showing up as an item in the list of posts that have a post with moderation on it which is the one I use to approve them. If I click on latest posts then I see them going back to 10am yesterday but there is a post at 12pm yesterday that needs approval that is not listed. And I dont know why that is.

I'll approve all the mod posts now but I need to ask about this. Thanks for bringing it up for attention.

Edit: Now that I have approved it then its now showing in the latest posts. Thats a bit odd. I reckon thats a bug in the forum code.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 06-07-2022 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    I can see the other post in moderation by clicking on other posts by Anghammarand and its also in the mod list pages but its not showing up as an item in the list of posts that have a post with moderation on it which is the one I use to approve them. If I click on latest posts then I see them going back to 10am yesterday but there is a post at 12pm yesterday that needs approval that is not listed. And I dont know why that is.

I'll approve all the mod posts now but I need to ask about this. Thanks for bringing it up for attention.

Edit: Now that I have approved it then its now showing in the latest posts. Thats a bit odd. I reckon thats a bug in the forum code.

Thanks for looking into this! I was getting concerned there might be something wrong on my end.

When I am no longer a Guild Applicant, Will I no longer need to enter the KAPTCHA image verification?