Hi,
@schattentanz
Did you tried multi-prompts?
I found a tuto that helped me with this kind of dilemna.

Multiprompts. ( :: ) Try this:
two subjects :: Teddy Roosevelt fighting bigfoot :: action pose full body shot, in style of EC Comics, Al Feldstein ::2 realistic paper, four color printing, vintage comic, vibrant color, retro style, high contrast, inkwork, fine detail, max rendering
One of the easiest ways to use multiprompts is as parallel, non-contradictory descriptions of the same scene. So, 'two subjects' is an easy description for it to figure out. And then a more complex description of the same scene, 'Teddy Roosevelt fighting bigfoot' hangs on that. Then you can add additional prompts. My first test with this was that it was losing some of the artistic style you were after, So I separated out 'action pose full body shot, in style of EC Comics, Al Feldstein', and gave that section of the prompt some weight (::2), telling it to focus more on that. The those less important words like 'realistic paper' are all combined in a single part of the prompt, but they're relatively weak, so now it knows that if it's got to choose between two subjects, and realistic paper, it'll choose two subjects.