Thread: In the lands of the dead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That's a pretty sparse graveyard. I expected to see more tombstones but that's what I get for living close to a couple graveyards. With that said, very nice map. It oozes with atmosphere. Good job.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Looks beautifully creepy... I love the idea of a flooded graveyard. Kind of like the Dead Marshes in Middle Earth.

The only suggestion I can give this map is this: If it was an "exalted cemetary" I would like to see more than just simple grave markers. Statues, crypts, cenotaphs, and mausoleums would be super cool, even if they might only be slightly visible above the water.
    Joshua
    Graphic Designer
    & Amateur Photoshop Cartographer

Guild Journeyer

Quote Originally Posted by Turgenev View Post
    That's a pretty sparse graveyard. I expected to see more tombstones but that's what I get for living close to a couple graveyards. With that said, very nice map. It oozes with atmosphere. Good job.
    I think this was probably his intention and I think it works out extremely well personally. This will fit right into one of my games.