Hi Guy,

Interesting and, er, optimistic project you have there.

Just a couple of things: firstly, I can't help plugging it, so before Redrobes beats me to it, you might find Viewingdale could help you create your universe - it'll create mine.

Secondly, about your measurements:
the current age of the real universe in your units is about 15 UT. If the universe ends in a 'Big Crunch' that's likely to take place in about 50 UT, or if the universe expands forever perhaps it'll last 10,000 UT before the last stars die. Just to put a few limits in there.

I wouldn't count on the universe being 'static' for more than a few UT. Those are rather long periods of time you have there, stars and clusters move about more than you'd think, in fact a yellow star star will only live for ten or so UT.

If your universe is to have creatures that are recognisably 'human', your time period will need to be between 4.5 and 5.5 UT after the Big Bang even at the most optimistic.

You have mentioned a cube 1000 ly side-length and a sphere 10,000 ly across for the 'universe'.
Our galaxy is over 100,000 ly across, so even your 10k ly 'universe' will just be a small zone within a single galaxy.

Of course, if your 'universe' is magical fantasy, all bets are off, but realistically, if I were you I'd greatly increase your distance range and greatly reduce your time range.