Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
You have a lot of empty ocean and without the bordering squares it seems a little weird to the viewer that your focus is where it is. Ya gotta figure thats a challenge with this square - in a way you have the best design for the rest of the map. When the squares are stitched together the rest benefits from your open ocean. When you just look at your own square by itself its a little different.
Quote Originally Posted by Koor View Post
THANK YOU!!!!

I've been desperate for any sort of feed back.. It's still a work in progress but I needed some guidance on where to go with it now.
I think that's what's so hard about giving this map some feedback, really. There's just so little of it to work with, I wouldn't know where to begin. It really does seem like a difficult tile to work with.

Of course, I guess you could leave it like it is, and then use the open water to create a zoomed in version of one of your islands or something, like you're looking through a lens of some sort. I don't know... just a thought.

I will definitely be keeping an eye on this one though, as I'd like to see where you take it. And you can count on input from me when I feel like I might have something to offer.

-IG