Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
After reading, I can say that I really enjoyed the story. It's fun, take the reader by the hand and have some nice twists
And I would say the map is fitting the story very well : the journey is easy to spot. You would certainly find the different elements intriguing if you have not read the story, but it makes completely sense when reading it, so it's kinda inviting to read the story, I'd say .
And cool banner by the way.
My only nitpick would be about the village. I think you might have the lights & shadows above the line drawing, because the buildings outlines are somewhat a tad blurry here. Just there, the other elements are well outlined and spot on.
Many thanks for your comprehensive and constructive feedback!
I'm really pleased that you liked the story and that it was 'easy to read' as you put it...
And you're absolutely right about the light and shade of the villages. I had to correct these faults and I got a bit carried away in my eagerness to get it all done and published...
I think I'm going to go back to the drawing board before publishing the map in the forum's "finished maps"...
I've just realised that I also wanted to add a fabric texture to the banner.
I'm definitely running out of patience, even after almost two years of waiting!