Welcome to Willowdale, a picturesque coastal town nestled on the cliffs overlooking the Darkwater Sound. As you step into this charming settlement with its sleepy willow trees, you'll find yourself surrounded by both natural beauty and intriguing mysteries. The town itself is anything but sleepy. Here's a glimpse of what awaits:

Chain of Sharia Building: An ancient structure once used to span the great defensive Chain of Sharia. Journals and an old man provide accounts of the past, offering a window into history.

Old Storm Drains: Ancient tunnels built to divert storm waters away from Willowdale. Secrets and dangers hide within, waiting to be uncovered by curious adventurers.

Wavetop Inn: Perched atop cliffs, the inn offers breathtaking views of Darkwater Sound. Learn about Willowdale's quests and challenges from the locals.

Noct Hunter's Hut: The abode of a veteran Noct Hunter, offering insight into the area's nocturnal creatures. A possible gateway to joining the Noct Hunters Faction.

Ect.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Willowdale_1b_LowQ_Labels_by HopeMaps v1.0.jpeg 
Views:	117 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	136182

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Willow_Area Map_1.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	884.1 KB 
ID:	136183

~~~~~

This is a little adventure Town Map I made with for adventures in my Tai'Vior setting. It is located in the Sorvendyre Region on the edge of the Dimma Shroud area with its ever present mist clouds.

It was actually quite a fun little project. The shadows and highlights really made the map pop in the end. I did spend some time building an adventure suited to the map.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the map