Thread: Willian Personal Cosmography

Guild Member Facebook Connected Brendo's Avatar

Map Willian Personal Cosmography

Saudações my friends!

Here's my last map, about a person named Willian. His girlfriend commissioned based in their relationship and memories. Basically I've been creating personal cosmographies whose aesthetic resembles old and classic maps from renascence.

Will likes of the culture of the Brazilian Hip Hop, street art and has a son. Also skateboarding, Rap and his car, a type of brazilian veichle named "Paraty". I drew it hand-drawn, scanned and used Photoshop to overlay the background. It was really challenging associate the old school style of western cartography with a contemporary theme. I hope you guys enjoy it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mapa Willian Thaís Curitiba.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	3.42 MB 
ID:	136204  
    Last edited by Brendo; 08-16-2023 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendo View Post
    Saudações my friends!

Here's my last map, about a person named Willian. His girlfriend commissioned based in their relationship and memories. Basically I've been creating personal cosmographies whose aesthetic resembles old and classic maps from renascence.

Will likes of the culture of the Brazilian Hip Hop, street art and has a son. Also skateboarding, Rap and his car, a type of brazilian veichle named "Paraty". I drew it hand-drawn, scanned and used Photoshop to overlay the background. It was really challenging associate the old school style of western cartography with a contemporary theme. I hope you guys enjoy it!
    Really nice style, though I can't say I fully understand what it represents. Very unique map though.

Guild Member Facebook Connected Brendo's Avatar

It representates personal taste in music, affinities, memories... like a "mind map"
    Thank you so much!