Thread: Orye

Map Orye

Introducing the Enchanting Realm of Orye!

Dive into the captivating world of Orye, a land brimming with untamed wilderness and unpredictable magic at every turn. This sprawling land is as diverse as it is magical, home to a variety of inhabitants and landscapes that paint a vibrant tapestry of life.

Faloria: Nestled in the embrace of towering mountains, lush forests, and serene glades, Faloria welcomes humans to its embrace. A biome reminiscent of northern Europe, it offers a rich blend of open fields and woodlands, where the harmony between nature and mankind weaves a unique tale.

Dovakra: Venture into the scorching deserts of Dovakra, where wild elves defy the odds by raising war dragons amidst the fiery sulfur pits. In this barren landscape of sand and jagged rocks, the tenacity of the elves shines through as they have carved out a legacy that spans centuries.

Ulmerin: Across the frosty tundra, the formidable bear people of Ulmerin stand tall. These mighty warriors are not only revered for their strength but also celebrated as master smiths and craftsmen. Mounted on the backs of majestic bears, they charge into battles with an indomitable spirit.

Imestra: Immerse yourself in the enchanting realm of the Fae, ruled by the illustrious Queen Verenya. Her kingdom, nestled in the heart of Tallow, is a realm of wonder and magic. Alongside her half-god husband, she governs with grace, creating a haven of beauty and mystique.

Artanys: In the shadowed corners of Artanys, the realm is shrouded in darkness as necromancers and shades reign. Banished from Faloria, they have erected ominous city structures dedicated to the art of dark magic. Mysterious and foreboding, Artanys holds secrets that only the brave or foolhardy dare to unveil.

Orye beckons, promising adventures as diverse as its landscapes, where the stories of its inhabitants unfold against a backdrop of wild magic and uncharted territory. Embark on a journey through its varied regions, where every corner reveals a tale waiting to be uncovered.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map Decorated Large.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	2.58 MB 
ID:	136219

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

I like the continent shapes. I do find the map a bit dark. And it is hard to read the labels, if any more than a few.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Agreed with Cali, I have some troube reading the map (it's a bit hard to see the limit between continents and the sea as well). But the style and shapes look very good otherwise!
    My website (commissions open)
    My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)

Map

Ah I see why. The Screenshot got uploaded by mistake. I'll upload the higher quality one here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map of Orye.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	8.68 MB 
ID:	136303