Yeah, but hot bunking is just nasty.

I forgot to comment on the map itself the first time around.

I like the general layout, but question the value of the rear hatch. (If I had to serve in a station built of these, I don't think I want to have people walking by my bed every time they move through the station, exterior corridor sections would be easy enough.)

What if you move the brown unit in the kitchen area down a little, knock out a bit of the counter in the kitchen so you can still get in to it, and move both bunks so they're side by side, and shove the shower down a notch.

This would give you more usable space for the crew to move around and work in.

Also for the way your bunks are, flip them around. Give them a grab bar and enter the bunk feet first.

I'm also not sure if I'm liking the colours/textures used, they feel busy. Would it be hard to replace the floor and counter with a less noisy surface?

I would also suggest you do a few more of these to go along with it. Could make for useful tiles to build a rapid deploy base for military or mining operations. You could do things like Full bunk rooms, basically a hall with sets of bunks on either side, mess hall (with pairs of hatches on either side from the main airlock so two or three eating rooms can be linked up in rows, and attach to kitchen units).

And don't forget your tubes for corridors!