This was one of my latest commissions, for the Finnish novel "Kellopelisydän" by Vehka Kurjenmiekka coming out later this year. The map, as is often the case with my novel commissions, comes with a print-friendly greyscale version alongside the colour one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merenkehra_final.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	3.21 MB 
ID:	136304

This map is one of my coolest commissions yet! It was created for Vapriikki, the Finnish museum dedicated to games and gaming. It was a part of their "Mielikuvituksen maantiede - Imaginary Geography" exhibit, dedicated to maps and their use in games. I'm sure I don't need to tell you why this project was an absolute blast to work on! In addition to the map, I also created the layout for all the title cards for the items on display, as well as a little booklet they were selling at the museum gift shop.

The map itself was designed to include bits and pieces of the various Finnish game maps on display, containing references to the games they were connected to, and used to create a fictional meta realm with the shape of Finland still recognisable under it all.

Name:	Imaginary_geography.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	6.01 MB 
ID:	136305

These two, in turn, are some of my (these days a bit rare!) personal projects. Both of these maps have been inspired by the places and characters I've encountered in my dreams, and are an example of a somewhat different style than my usual "classic" fantasy maps.

Name:	Rimm.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	136306 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Belnesse.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	136307