Hello,

I am working on a setting supplement book for Mutants and Masterminds 3e (MnM 3e) called Gateway City. It is a project that has taken over 4 years of work to date with a few more years of work ahead. I am looking to get a quote on a city map as part of a plan to launch a Kickstarter for this project in the near future.

Style
I would be looking for a map in a style similar to the Freedom City map used in MnM 3e.
products: https://i.imgur.com/cIGKYRN.gif

my current map:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gateway Map.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	672.9 KB 
ID:	136330

I am looking to commission someone with the patience to help translate my simple PowerPoint-built map into something resembling a realistic city grid layout, with major boroughs and geographical features marked out with a similar "key" for highways, roads and streets as the example above, and space for a "points of interest" list. My hope for the end result is something that looks like it came from a professionally published RPG book.

Size & Quality
I would like to be able to print out a clear version at 18x24 but it should fit across 2 8x11 pages.

Copyright
I would like reproduction rights to the map so that I can publish it as part of the Gateway City Sourcebook. Obviously, credit would be given to the map creator.

Contact Details

I can be reached at: weturner72[at]msn[dot]com

Let me know if there's anything else you need, and feel free to reach out to me if you have any additional questions. Thank you for your time!